Have a look on new year wishes for wife. A wife is one of the most wonderful treasures one can ever find, Every day you leave work or your daily chores tired, she’s always there waiting to give you comfort and make you feel home again. A gesture of gratitude is golden in showing a special place she holds in your heart. This is important especially as you enter cheerful seasons as crossing over to the New Year. We’ve therefore made creatively written New Year Wishes for Wife.
(1) This New Year let your smile bring peace, and your laughter make a smile on my face. Happy New Year
(2) Keep me close to your heart always as you are the one I will always need at every moment when I face despair, loneliness and is shrouded with doubt and insecurity. Be there to give me support through the thick and thins of 2018.
(3) With my eyes I behold your laughter; with my ears I hear your tender voice. This New Year let your laughter never stop and your voice never silence in my heart. Happy New year sweat heart
(4) As I step into another beautiful year, I know it holds forth abundant opportunities for me to throw away all the pains that you experience, to wipe out your tears, to give you immense happiness and to leave you with smiles all along. I would want to make 2017 a memorable year for you my love.
(5) This New Year wishes from me go to my most beautiful, loving and charming wife.
(6) I could never stop feeling blessed as long as I have you in my life and I know the coming ahead will make me feel all the more lucky with your love on my side.
(7) Honey, this new year it’s my prayer you have special happiness, with no regrets and bitterness. Happy New Year.
(8) Years come and pass but what it takes to make them worthwhile is someone’s unconditional love, wonderful memories and zest offered to live them fully. You have given me all of these and much more in 2014 and I know there will be more to come from you in 2018.
(9) The sight of your face every day, makes my day full of joy and so do I feel joyous to announce to you the pleasure of having you this New year.
(10) With the change in calendar, there will be new changes, new hopes and new dreams but a dream that will remain unchanged since the time I have seen you will be the wish to spend my entire lifetime with you.
(11) It’s my delight to realize that this coming new year, I still get the chance to be the man in your heart. You very blessed creature of God, dear wife.
(12) Guide me like the stars when the moon disappears on dark nights and walk with me side by side when others leave my hand. Be there to make my year ahead more beautiful.
(13) My Darling wife, you coming into my life is the biggest and most wonderful gift GOD gave me this past year. As I cross over into 2017, I still thank GOD for you.
(14) As we enter into another year, there will be a change in the calendar but I know despite change, one thing that will always remain constant is your love for me.
(15) You have been a constant support and my strength throughout and I know 2017 will only see this support growing and you love exceeding more than the affection you have showered me in the past.
(16) When your heart faint, tears bubble your eyes or sadness fills your heart, My God be your strength, peace and joy in This New year
(17) Another year to start and before you get busy handling the chores of the house, looking after the diverse needs, and taking care of everyone, I would like to snuggle up to you, kiss on your forehead and wish you the most wonderful year ahead. Happy New Year, love!
(18) This past year you have been there for me. Like a wheel spinning for a van to move so have you been and therefore this New Year, it’s my pleasure to assure you of my Love and support. Happy 2018.
(19) I know hours change to days, days to weeks, and weeks to months, months to years, years to decades and, decades to centuries and centuries to millenniums but certainly this New year my love for you won’t change.
(20) Your continuous support and encouragement through this year has built my heart to grow in love and joy. This new year it will not only grow but even exceed our affection.